Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share one free amigurumi crochet pattern again for you. As you know we share new amigurumi free patterns every day. The main crochets are amigurumi gazelles, amigurumi bears, amigurumi pola, amigurumi pandas, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi giraffes, amigurumi llama, amigurumi pigs, amigurumi bunny, amigurumi clowns, amigurumi lambs, amigurumi bees, amigurumi unicorns, amigurumi dolls, amigurumi foxes, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi dinosaurs, amigurumi elephants, amigurumi hippos, amigurumi monkeys, amigurumi cats, amigurumi dogs and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Amigurumi Horses.
I want to give you some informations about this pattern ;
· Yarn is any basic color and black or brown for hooves. I knit with acrylic or yarn Bambino, horses are obtained about 14 cm sitting.
· A hook that fits the thickness.
· Wire for legs.
· Eye beads.
· Yarn for Mane.
PRSs-Column with 1 scale
D – Increment – 2 in one loop
UB – Ubroka – 2 SBN together
Head + body.
1 row: 6SBB in the ring of Amaguumi or in an aerial loop.
2 row: (Increment) – 6 times. 12
3 row: (Sat, D) – 6 times (18)
4 row: (2SBB, D) – 6 times (24)
5th row: (3SBN, OL) – 6 times (30)
6 row: (4SBN, D) – 6 times (36)
7-8 rows: 36
Let’s start to tie the head:
9 row: We touch 24SBN and connect with the beginning of knitting (with the first of 24 columns)
10-11 Series: 24SBN
12 row: (3SBN, OL) – 6 times (30)
13 row: (4SBN, D) – 6 times (36)
14-17 rows: 36
18th row: (4 SBN, UB) – 6 times (30)
19 Row: (3SBB, UB) – 6 times (24)
20 row: (2 SBN, UB) – 6 times (18)
21 Row: (1 SBN, UB) – 6 times (12)
22 row: Lower before closing the hole.
To fill your head, but not much if you want to do the Rotica-“Smile”. Then knit the body: Attach the thread to the remaining 12 loops. I’ll start a new count of the series.
1 -4 Series: 12 SBN.
5 row: (3SBB, OL) – 3 times (15)
6-8 rows: 15 SBN
9 row: (4SBN, D) – 3 times (18)
10-12 rows: 18 SBN.
13 row: (2SBB, D) – 6 times (24)
14-16 Series: 24SBN
17 Row: (3SBN, OL) – 6 times (30)
18 Row: (4SBN, D) – 6 times (36)
19 Row: (5SBN, D) – 6 times (42)
20-24 Series: 42
25 row: (5SBN, UB) – 6 times (36)
26 Row: (4 SBN, UB) – 6 times (30)
27 Row: (3SBB, UB) – 6 times (24)
28 Row: (2 SBN, UB) – 6 times (18). Fill the torso.
29 Row: (1 SBN, UB) – 6 times (12)
30 row: Lower before closing the hole.
Feet. 4 pieces of
1 row: Start with a black thread. 6SBB in the ring of Amaguumi or in an aerial loop.
2 row: 6GB behind the back Half-loop (6)
3 row: 6SBB for both half loops (6)
4-17 Series: The thread is changed to color (main) and knit straight 6sbn. (6).
Ears. 2 pieces of
1 row: 6 in a ring of Amaguumi or an aerial loop. Do not connect, turn knitting.
2 row: 2d, (2 PRSs in one loop) – 2 times, 2 d. Thread cut, edge of the ear folded in half, to Flash.
Assembly and Decoration
– I put my foot wire into my body, measure it, wear my legs on it, and I pinch it. The lower bend as if the horse sits, it will rely on them. The upper can be given any position.
– We form a face: We make a duckling for eyes where on a head were made the first row of increments. Pins outline the place for the duckling of the nostrils (I always do it on the eye, about at the level of 5-6 series from the end). We plan to duck the rotor. I usually also have 6 row from the end of the muzzle is obtained. First we drag the tips of “smiles”–connect the duck corner of the mouth and the place where there will be an eye, repeat on the other side, then one stitch connect the corners of the mouth, form a smile.
– Sew eyes-beads, ears, at will embroider the Brovki, do toning of Norzryhek and smiles.
– Further design of the horse depends only on your imagination. I’m in stores buying any yarn that reminds me of the mane, good, now a huge choice. It is possible to use a grass, better looks a grass with a long pile-tapsan tiu from Kartopu, tango from Yarnart and TP., however, to knit it is complicated. I also liked to make a mane from the yarn o-la-la or Savannah from Nazar. Rus. You can use the cod, you can just cut the thread and fasten the fringe. I repeat – everything depends on your imagination.
– For example, I will describe the mane from the yarn of Tapsan Thiu from Kartopu:
– Mane: 30 VP, tie on both sides of the chain.
– Tail: 10 VP, tie on both sides of the chain. Sew on the right place.
More Amigurumi Horses Ideas: