Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share one free amigurumi crochet pattern again for you. As you know we share new amigurumi free patterns every day. The main crochets are amigurumi gazelles, amigurumi bears, amigurumi pola, amigurumi pandas, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi giraffes, amigurumi llama, amigurumi pigs, amigurumi bunny, amigurumi clowns, amigurumi lambs, amigurumi bees, amigurumi unicorns, amigurumi dolls, amigurumi foxes, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi dinosaurs, amigurumi elephants, amigurumi hippos, amigurumi monkeys, amigurumi cats, amigurumi dogs and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Amigurumi Easter Carrot Basket.
I want to give you some informations about this pattern ;
CROCHET CARROT BASKET SUPPLIES
– crochet hook size H
– worsted weight yarn in orange and green
– paper shred and chocolate eggs
-Chain → ch
-Slip stitch → sl st
-Single crochet → sc
-Double crochet → dc
-Increase (2 dcs) → inc
-Magic ring → mr
-Yarn over → yo
CARROT BASKET CROCHET PATTERN SPECIAL NOTES:
Important for this cute carrot shaped bag:
• Start with orange yarn and crochet in rounds, no turns till you work on the handle.
• **Join every round with sl st into the top of the first dc, then ch 2.
• Ending each round: The last dc of every round goes in the connecting sl st of the previous round.
• ***You can increase the size of the carrot by simply increasing the amount of dcs by 1 dc after each inc in every round before you work evenly. Just make sure that you end up with an even number of sts.
• For this project, we create an alternating pattern of small picots (ch 3) and big picots (ch 5) with small picots on each side of the handle.
HOW TO CROCHET A CARROT EASTER BASKET
This little carrot bag works up quickly and is the perfect Easter decor!
Start with orange yarn.
Round 1: Mr, start with ch 2, then 6 dc in ring (6 sts). Tighten mr. Join round.**
Round 2: *inc in next st, dc in next st* repeat around (9 sts). Join round.**
Round 3: *inc in next st, dc in next 2 sts* repeat around (12 sts). Join round.**
Round 4: *inc in next st, dc in next 3 sts* repeat around (15 sts). Join round.**
Round 5***: *inc in next st, dc in next 4 sts* repeat around (18 sts). Join round.**
Round 6: Work even – dc in each st around (18 sts). End round with ch 1 and switch to green yarn.
Round 7: Sc in the next stitch and sc all around. End round with ch 1, and start picot edge in the next round.
The picot edging makes the perfect top of the carrot.
Round 8: *sc1 in next st, ch3, sl st in 1st ch, sc1 in next st, ch5, sl st in 1st ch* repeat 3 more times; sc1 in next st, ch3, sl st in 1st ch and place your stitch marker as this st will be used for your handle later; *sc1 in next st, ch3, sl st in 1st ch, sc1 in next st, ch5, sl st in 1st ch* repeat 3 more times; sc1 in next st, ch3, sl st in 1st ch. End round with sl st in ch 1 of the previous round. Don’t fasten off. Start with the handle in the next row.
Round 9: Sl st in next st, ch 20. Make sure you don’t twist your ch. Round 10: Now, connect ch by inserting the hook in the marked sc (the st between the 2 small picots on the opposite side), yo and sl st through the marked sc and ch; turn and sc all the way back. Fasten off, weave in the end, and you’re almost done. Fill with goodies and have fun!
More Amigurumi Easter Basket Ideas: