Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share Amigurumi Christmas Stocking and Mittens Ornament Free Pattern for you. As you know we share new free amigurumi pattern every day. The main crochets are gazelle, amigurumi bear, pola, crochet panda, penguin, giraffe, llama, pig, amigurumi bunny, clown, lamb, bee, crochet unicorn, amigurumi doll, fox, penguin, dinosaur, crochet elephant, hippo, monkey, crochet cat, crochet dog and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Amigurumi Christmas Stocking and Mittens Ornament.
I want to give you some informations about this amigurumi free pattern ; Christmas Stocking and Mittens Ornament.
Colour A: Loops and threads fur in black and white
Colour B: Baby snuggle in dusty rose
Size: 4×7 in
Row 1: slip knot, chain 9, attach 9th chain to the first chain to make a circle and make a slip stitch.
Row 2: sc 9 (9)
Change to colour B
Row 3: sc 9 (9)
Row 4: (sc2,inc)*3 (12)
Row 5: (sc2,inc)*4 (16)
Row 6: (sc3,inc)*4 (20)
1. With the fur yarn, chain 9.
2. Attach 9th chain to the first chain to make a circle and make a slip stitch.
3. To change the colour, end the last stitch of row 2 with colour B.
4. You will want to split the round into the thumb area and the hand area. From the last stitch of row 6, insert hook across so there are 6 stitches on one side and 14 on the other side. Make a sc.
Row 1-3: sc 6 (6)
Gather the last 6 stitches and pull tight.
1. Make 6 sc around for the thumb piece x3 rounds.
2. Thumb piece complete.
Row 1: slip knot, insert into first stitch, sc 14 (14)
Row 2-5: sc 14 (14)
Row 6: (dec)*7 (7)
Gather last 7 stitches and pull tight.
1. Make a slip knot to make the hand portion of the glove.
2. Insert into the first stitch after the thumb.
3. Continue around to complete the hand portion. There may be a small hole between the thumb and the hand, sew it closed.
4. Make 2 gloves.
1. Using the fur yarn, make a slip knot.
2. Insert into the outside edge of the rim of the glove where the other fur yarn is. It should be on the opposite side of the thumb. Don’t forget to follow lovelycraft.com for 2 new free patterns every day.
3. Chain 20 and attach to the other glove with a slip knot.
Colour A: Baby Snuggle in Brass
Colour B: Baby Snuggle in White
Colour C: Loops and threads fur yarn
Hook: 5.5 mm
Size: 2.5×4 in
Stocking & Heel
5.5 mm hook, bulk yarn
Row 1: mr, sc 6 (6)
Row 2: (inc)*6 (12)
Row 3: (sc,inc)*6 (18)
Row 4-9: sc 18 (18)
Keep yarn on while you complete the heel.
Row 1: Make a slip knot, insert it 8 stitches from where you ended the last colour. Sc 8, chain 1 and flip.
1. Finish the first 9 rows in colour A. Keep this yarn attached while we make the heel.
2. Make a slip knot with colour B and insert the hook 8 stitches away from the last stitch of row 9. Make a slip stitch. Make first sc in the same stitch.
3. Make 8 sc across.
Colour B continued
Short Round 2: (dec)*1, sc4, (dec)*1 (6)
Short Round 3: (dec)*1, sc2, (dec)*1 (4)
Short Round 4: (inc)*1, sc2, (inc)*1 (6)
Short Round 5: (inc)*1, sc4, (inc)*1 (8)
Fold in half and sew edges together.
4. Make short rounds by going back and forth, following the pattern.
5. The heel portion should get smaller and then get bigger as in the picture.
6. Once the heel is complete, fold the top part down in half.
7. Using a darning needle, sew both edges together. Leave the long bottom edge open.
8. Heel part complete.
After the heel is complete
Row 10-16: sc 18 (18)
Row 17: sc 18 (18)
1. Go back to the yarn from the end of row 9 that you left on. You will continue around for row 10 that now includes the heel. Ensure you make 8 stitches on the heel portion and 10 sc after that.
2. Row 10 complete.
3. Make the last row using the fur yarn.
If you notice a small hole from when we did row 10, sew the hole closed with colour A yarn.
Congratulations, you have completed the crochet christmas ornament mittens and stocking pattern.
More Amigurumi Ornament Ideas: