Hello dear Amigurumi Followers
Today we share one free amigurumi crochet pattern again for you. As you know we share new amigurumi free patterns every day. The main crochets are amigurumi gazelles, amigurumi bears, amigurumi pola, amigurumi pandas, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi giraffes, amigurumi llama, amigurumi pigs, amigurumi bunny, amigurumi clowns, amigurumi lambs, amigurumi bees, amigurumi unicorns, amigurumi dolls, amigurumi foxes, amigurumi penguins, amigurumi dinosaurs, amigurumi elephants, amigurumi hippos, amigurumi monkeys, amigurumi cats, amigurumi dogs and more …
Todays daily new amigurumi free crochet pattern is Amigurumi Bumble Bee Keychain.
I want to give you some informations about this pattern ;
– Hook 2.5
– Yarn needle
– Crochet yarn Natura Just Cotton
– Colour A: Tournesol
– Colour B: Noir
– Colour C: Ibiza
– Colour D: Rose Layette
– Stuffing material
– 6 mm black safety eyes
1- Using colour A work 6 sc in magic ring (6)
2- 2 inc (12)
3- 1 sc, 1 inc*, repeat from *to ** 6 times (18)
4- 2 sc, 1 inc*, repeat from *to ** 6 times (24)
5- 3 sc, 1 inc*, repeat from *to ** 6 times (30)
6- Sc in each st
7-10. Change to colour B and continue in sc
Stop crocheting and place safety eyes between round 5 and 6, considering 8 stitches between the eyes.
11-13. Change to colour A and continue in sc
14-17. Change to colour B and continue in sc
18- Change to colour A and continue in sc
19- 3 sc, 1 dec*, repeat from *to ** 6 times (24)
20- 2 sc, 1 dec*, repeat from *to ** 6 times (18)
Stop crocheting and start stuffing the bee firmly, I filled my bee with a small parcel of dried lavender as well but this is optional.
21- 1 sc, 1 dec*, repeat from *to ** 6 times (12)
22- 6 dec (6)
Fasten off leaving a long tail for sewing the last stitches together.
WINGS (make 2) :
1- Using colour C work 6sc in magic ring (6)
2- 2 inc (12)
Work a slip stitch and fasten off leaving a long tile for sewing the wings to the bee.
– Sew the wings to top of the body, between the 2 black stripes with 2 rows in between to allow space for the chain.
– Chain 40, leaving a tail long enough to pass through the bee. Finish the chain by joining the first st with a slip stitch. Using the 2 long tails, sew the hanging loop to the body.
– Using 3 strands of thread from colour D sew 2 pink dots 2 rows down from the eyes on each side.
– Using 3 strands of thread from colour B make the mouth by making a V at the front of the face.
More Amigurumi Bee Ideas: